Family Law Appeals in Tampa
rechel & associates, p.a.
Our firm handles family law appeal cases in Florida’s Second District Court of Appeals and the Florida Supreme Court. These appeals cover cases originating from courts in the following counties:
A family law appeal can be made if you believe the law was misapplied or misinterpreted in your case. Time is of the essence with a family law appeal as the courts have strict filing guidelines for appeals. Your right to appeal can be waived if you do not file the required forms on time. Getting in touch with a qualified family law attorney is vital to the appeal process, as the steps must be followed precisely if you hope to win your appeal.
Successful Family Law Appeal Cases Conducted By Our Firm
Because appellate court is a very precise and technical application of the law, retaining an attorney with experience conducting appeals is vital to your success. Mr. Rechel has conducted several successful appeals over his career producing some of the following noteworthy cases:
- Florida Supreme Court case Gaines v. Sayne, 764 So.2d 578 (Fla. 2000), decided on July 13th, 2000.
- In the Second District Court as Gaines v. Sayne, 727 So.2d 351, (FL 2nd DCA 1999)
- Second District Court of Appeals case Cole v. Cole, 792 So.2d 605 (FL 2nd DCA 2001), decided August 15, 2001.
- Second District Court of Appeals case Hollister v. Hollister, 965 So.2d 341, (FL 2nd DCA 2007) decided September 26, 2007.
- Second District Court of Appeals case Katz v. Katz, 90 So.3d 909, (FL 2nd DCA 2012) decided June 20, 2012
- Second District Court of Appeals case Flores v. Oded, 151 So.3d 1244 (Table), (FL 2nd DCA 2014) decided August 6, 2014
- Second District Court of Appeals case Sweet-Graff v. Graff, 156 So.3d 1096 (Table), (FL 2nd DCA 2014) decided October 10, 2014
- Second District Court of Appeals case Livesay v. Langlinais, 175 So.3d 295 (Table), (FL 2nd DCA 2015) decided May 22, 2015
At this time, our firm handles family law appeals, exclusively. If you believe your family law case was handled improperly, or think you may have some grounds for an appeal, get in touch with Rechel & Associates, P.A. as soon as possible. Our experienced lawyers can analyze the Final Judgment in your case and determine if there are sufficient grounds for appeal.